I just got back from my lovely Japan tour. For me it was so much more than just a tour. Going to Tokyo was the reason why I started the Katie goes to… project. And Tokyo was fantastic! I only wish I could have stayed longer. I did 5 gigs and a couple of interviews during my short stay. Here are a couple of pics.
1. Gig at the Swedish Embassy 2. Interview with Aiko at Hyggelig News after my gig at Strobe Café.
1. So many nice people came to the Strobe Café gig! I was so happy to meet my first Japanese fan Mamoru -who has been my biggest supporter in Japan for many years.
2. I met two very nice fellows at Sweden Day.
1. Me and a talented Japanese artist who played at Strobe Cafe.
2. This is taken after my 3rd gig at the Swedish Embassy. There is something about this picture…. I love it.
1. Me and Nagame (Swedish Embassy) at my last gig in Tokyo, Amaranth Lounge.
2. Japanese artist Tokyo Common sense recorded a fantastic cove of my song “Sitting at home”.
The Amatanth Lounge was a really beautiful place. Here I am with one of the owners.